Header

Because the Kiddo wants to share his videos

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

321 Cake


Have you ever heard of 321 cake? I hadn't until recently. It is an easy way to make a quick single serving of cake. Here's what you do. You mix one box of angel food cake with another box of any kind of cake mix you want. The reason one has to be angel food cake is because it has the powdered egg whites in it. I just dumped the angel food cake mix and a chocolate cake mix into a large tupperware, placed the lid on, and shook it till it was mixed. You could use a ziplock bag.

Now for the 321 part. Place 3 Tbs of the cake mix you just mixed together into a microwavable cup or mug. I used some small bowls I have from Pampered Chef. Mix in 2 Tbs of water. Microwave for 1 minute. That's it. You can eat it right out of the cup. I dumped D's out on a plate just because the bowl was hot. It's not bad. It's actually pretty good. It's chocolate cake with a sponge texture. Would be yummy with fruit and whip cream. I don't make cakes often because who needs a whole cake for 3 people? But D and Hubby love cake, so this will be great. Now if I could just find a way to have single serving of ice cream......Forget it. I'll just eat the whole container.

No comments:

Post a Comment