Header

Because the Kiddo wants to share his videos

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My New Favorite....Cleaning the Bathroom

OK, so that's not completely true. OK, OK. So it is not true at all. I hate cleaning the bathroom. But now I hate it a little less. I found a new product I love, love, love. Introducing bleach foamer!


It was an impulse buy. I had tried everything to clean the nasty grout in my apartment bathroom, even wiping it down with bleach. I saw this and decided to give it a try. It was like a miracle! No, Clorox is not paying me to say this. I was just so excited by my find that I wanted to share. All I did was spray it on and walked away for a while. When I came back to wipe it off, the grout was white. No scrubbing required (trust me, I had tried a lot of scrubbing, with a toothbrush.) I am pretty sure it cleaned off grime that was there when we moved in. Ewwww, I know. Now my bathroom looks awesome, well, at least the tile.

*Note: I did think the fumes where stronger than just bleach. It might have been because I covered my shower with it, but consider yourself warned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment