Header

Because the Kiddo wants to share his videos

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Family: A Proclamation to the World Video Project





One of my favorite blogs, Chocolate On My Cranium, teams up every year with another wonderfully uplifting blog, Being LDS, to celebrate The Family: A Proclamation to the World. It is a month long celebration in September. This year they are creating a video presentation that you can be a part of. Click on link above, and you will find all the information about how you can be involved.  D and I have already started to memorize one of my favorite parts of the Proclamation to the World in hopes that we can be a part of the final video. I encourage you to all do the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word. Look forward to seeing your video!

    ReplyDelete