Header

Because the Kiddo wants to share his videos

Monday, January 30, 2012

Super Bowl Snacks

The Super Bowl was always a big party with my family. This is the first year I won't be living close enough to attend. Luckily I have great friends who are having a party. I am excited to get together with friends over good food. I'll admit, the football doesn't usually interest me, especially since my Packers will not be playing. It is the food and get together I love. So, now I just need to decide what snacks to make. Luckily I have Pinterest!!!

So, I am going to make these:











Don't they look yummy.

I also can't decide about either of these:





I would also love to make one of these, but the problem is I am heading straight to my friend's house after church. They would be cold. I think the things above will be OK cold or at room temp, but not hot dips. Maybe I would have to make them at her house.







Or I should just stick to sweets. Can't go wrong with these:
 








So many choices. Luckily, I doubt there is a wrong answer here. Yummy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be able to choose, these all look so good! Maybe the homemade Snickers bars if I *had* to pick... yum!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the problem. I want to make everything! :)

      Delete