Header

Because the Kiddo wants to share his videos

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo A Day In May

A friend of mine recently did a photo a day challenge and posted them on Facebook. I actually looked forward to seeing the pictures. I thought it was fun, so I thought I would give it a try.  I found a fun photo a day in May challenge at Fat Mum Slim. You can read how to play here


I am not doing this because I am a great photographer, or even aspire to be. As a matter of face, I use a point and shoot camera or iPhone. I don't even own a fancy shmancy camera. I want to do it because I like the idea of taking a better look at the world around me and this is a great way to do it.


Today: Peace

I can't think of many times during the day that I feel more peace than when I am snuggled up with D and a book. Sometimes it is a stack of children's books. Sometimes he is just snuggling with me while I am reading to myself. Sometimes it is a chapter book we are reading together. Currently we are reading The Hobbit. Whatever it is that we are reading, it is a favorite time of day for me. Actually, it often happens multiple times during the day. It is something we both love.

1 comment:

  1. How nice :-) I love reading with my little guy too, but as he's only 18 months old right now it's a bit of a different experience! I especially love that you read through books together chapter by chapter... I remember doing that with my Mum when I was younger and I loved it! It's something I'll definitely be doing when our boy is a little older.

    Take care,
    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete