Header

Because the Kiddo wants to share his videos

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bird

Today's Photo: Bird



D and I went to take a picture of the geese and the goslings. These roam all over our apartment complex. You have to be careful, because if they feel the babies are threatened they will run at you and hiss. I know, I was chased by some before last summer when I would go running in the morning. We got this pictures just before they started hissing at us and D ran away scared.

That leads me to the red-winged black bird


Last year I was attacked by a bird at the same spot 3 different times when I went running in the morning. I am pretty sure it was a red-winged blackbird. I can't be completely sure since it was always from behind and as soon as I felt claws and wings on my neck I ran away, fast. Needless to say, I started taking a new running route. However, since last summer birds had made me very jumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment