Header

Because the Kiddo wants to share his videos

Friday, March 30, 2012

General Conference

This weekend is the LDS General Conference. I have been trying to think of ways to help D enjoy it, or at least be reverent during it. I have bought some candy for our "conference candy" idea. I've seen it a lot of places online this year. Each candy is assigned a word. Every time you hear that word, you get a piece of the candy from the appropriate jar. I haven't decided on the words quite yet, but I plan on using words like "Faith" or "Jesus Christ." The hubby suggested words like "The" and "And." This is why the mommies usually plan this stuff. :)

Also, we are making a conference poster. I am pulling out all the old Friend magazines, a poster board, scissors, and glue. We can find pictures that relate to what is being taught, cut them out, and glue them on. I think this will be something D loves. He loves art.

D is allowed to take a break from watching conference with Mommy and Dad as long as he is playing quietly in his room. All that conference can be tough for a 4 year old.

What ideas do you have to entertain little ones during conference? It is a hard task.

No comments:

Post a Comment